Serpent releases the Viper 977 EVO-2 as latest new version of the popular Serpent 1/8 scale onroad gascar
Serpent has been developing 1/8 scale onroad rc cars since 1977, officially as company since roughly 1980. That is over 35 years of race and development experience combined !
The Serpent Viper-EVO-2 is the next step in the continiuous development of this very demanding 1/8 scale racing class, the pinnacle of rc car racing. The Viper 977-EVO-2 is all about refinement, to make a superb car even better.
Key NEW features
– New rear end geometry creating more steering and overall grip, lower pivot pins are closer together, creating a longer link between pivot and up-right
– New big bore shocks as in use on the 411 4.0 and 748-Wc as well. The short shocks feature machined pistons, a new seal package combined with machined spacers and coated aluminum parts and hardened steel shock shafts. Rear ones have longer shafts.
Other main specs:
– 4wd belt-driven race car
– 2-speed Xli gearbox and Centax race clutch; both finepitch gears
– Independent suspension with hydraulic shocks
– Front shaft with oneways and rear solid axle
– Aluminium chassisplate in 7075 T6 with optimised flex and weights slide system
– 2.5mm carbon radioplate with flex system
– Aluminium bearingblocks front and rear
– Central rear axle brake
– Front cvd , rear dogbone drive, both with quick change wheel system/axles
– Ball raced front and rear anti-roll bars
– aluminium mid-flex system with bearings
– front bumper with inserts
– Serpent spring steel axles and driveshafts
Design by Michael Salven
The Serpent Viper 977 in the black 35th Anniversary Edition remains in the program until end of stock.
The Viper 977-EVO2 starts shipping 15th of September, so in all shops before end september.
Accessori per completare l’automodello:
Motore .21 con marmitta
Radiocomando con 2 servi
Carrozzeria e gomme in spugna
Miscela ed accendicandela